Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dual Blog Posting Special

Due to a time constraint, this post will be broadcast via both my blogs - WRT and DDP.

I just got out of the shower and am ready for the MAAC Banquet thing at KatManDu - a seedy looking nightclub that the conference insists on hosting this dinner at. It's a buffet and the food isn't half bad, so whatever. As long as they keep it moving and it doesn't take three hours, it's not all bad.

Anyway, when I was in the shower, I noticed something that I'm sure many of you have never even thought about - the placement of the soap tray inside the shower. Typically, they're located towards the lower part of the wall and in the middle of the tub, a terrible place unless you like you some slimy soap. Me, I like when the soap has a chance to dry itself off before the next use. So for this Trenton Marriott, I commend you. You've got a well-placed soap dish within the confines of your shower. There it is, nice and high and out of the way of constant water abuse.


Now since this is Nolan's first real road trip, I had to take a picture of him on the king bed - a bed which I am jealous of since all we have in our apartment is a double. He's been pretty good so far and I hope this continues, because our room is sandwiched between our game one starter and two of our stud outfielders. So here's to a decent night of sleep for all in the 420-424 block.


Lindsay and Nolan are trying to get a little shut eye now, and I can's say I blame them. The traffic they hit on the way down will TKO anyone. That's another thing, I hate traffic and especially traffic in New Jersey. Also, while I'm on the NJ bashing, I can't think of many other states where you're forbidden to make left turns (like Zoolander, you can't turn left). They make you go right and around a roundabout all for a freaking left turn. Hey, New Jersey - just put in traffic lights with left-turn arrows.

OK, time for me to shut it down and play some "Cut the Rope" and "Rat on a Skateboard" on this here iPad. Later on dudes and dudettes.

Location:Trenton Marriott at Lafayette Yard

1 comment:

  1. They still got that issue in NJ huh? I remember the last time I was down there, I wound up pulling an illegal left because I couldn't find that aforementioned roundabout.

    ReplyDelete